DependCare Educational Programme
ESSENTIALS OF CONTINENCE COURSE
10 MODULES INCLUDE:
- Scope of the problem
- The urinary system
- The process of micturition
- The lower gastrointestinal system
- The process of defaecation
- The pelvic floor
- Urinary incontinence
- Functional incontinence
- Bowel problems and faecal incontinence
STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO ACCESS ESSENTIALS OF CONTINENCE COURSE
- Obtain a course access code(s) from your DependCare Account Manager.
- Each learner will require their own access code.
- Only one course access code per learner.
- Each learner to create an online profile at www.continencelearning.com
- Once a profile is created, the learner is able to access the 10 Modules using the voucher code provided. The learner will have 3 months in which to complete the 10 module programme once voucher is activated.
- Certificates of completion are awarded after finishing the course.
- Reports of your teams progress is available via request to the DependCare team.