Submit your entry below
Entries for this promotion will only be accepted until 11:59pm July 31st, 2019
Terms & Condition
“DEPEND & POISE CHANCE TO WIN $5K” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open at 12:01am AEST on 17/06/2019 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/07/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, any Poise or Depend product from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). A participating store is any store in Australia that stocks Poise and/or Depend products and displays material advertising this promotion (“Participating Store”). In the event a purchase receipt is not automatically provided to them, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one.
- To enter, individuals must then complete one (1) of the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- - Complete the official entry form located in store by entering all mandatory fields and send via post to Reply Paid, Depend POS Promotion, PO Box 343, Milsons Point, 1565, Australia so that it is received by last mail on 31/07/2019.
- - Visit www.depend.com.au/chancetowin5k, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 05/08/2019 at 11:00am AEST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and the name of the Major Prize winner will be published in The Australian on 12/08/2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the major prize of $5,000, which will be rewarded in the form of 5 x $1,000 EFTPOS Gift Cards (“Major Prize”).
- The next one hundred and fifty (150) valid entries drawn will each win a minor prize of a $100 EFTPOS Gift Card (“Minor Prize”).
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the EFTPOS Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the EFTPOS Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the EFTPOS Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the EFTPOS Gift Card.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $20,000.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 07/11/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and the name of the Major Prize winner, if drawn, will be published in The Australian on 14/11/2019.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
- The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 65 000 032 333) of 52 Alfred Street, Milsons Point NSW 2061, telephone 1800 028 334.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33199 ACT Permit No. TP19/02988 SA Permit No. T19/441
Submitting your entry..