DEPENDCARE™ for Residential Care Professionals
The Kimberly-Clark team of continence nurse advisors, registered nurses and aged care professionals are here to support residential care professionals with expert, practical advice.
The Partnership Program
The Partnership Program includes tools and facilities to empower staff to offer superior continence management. The program includes:
- Time-saving forms to ensure accreditation standards are met.
- DEPEND® and POISE® continence products for superior protection.
- Face-to-face and online educational programs designed by experienced continence experts.
- Online tools to help make ordering easier.
Online Tools for Residential Professionals
DECM Ordering Platform
DEPEND® ECM is an online ordering platform with valuable tools and reports to save time and effort. Click here to access DECM
DEPEND® E Learning Program for Residential Professionals
The DEPEND® E Learning Program is an online, interactive training program for Residential Professionals. Click here to access DEPEND®
DEPEND® and POISE® are market leaders in continence care. We have a range that spans across 40 unique items catering to every level of incontinence, helping you provide the ultimate level of comfort and protection for those requiring continence care. For detailed product information on the range of DEPEND® and POISE® products available, click here.
Click here to access simple and easy-to-follow guides, with recommendations to help you get the best use from our products.
- Fitting Instructions DEPEND® Anatomics
- Fitting Instructions DEPEND® Briefs
- Fitting Instructions DEPEND® Flex
- Fitting Instructions DEPEND® Guards
- Fitting Instructions DEPEND® REAL FIT® UNDERWEAR
- Fitting Instructions DEPEND® Undergarments While Standing
- Fitting Instructions DEPEND® Undergarments While Sitting
Need further support? Call 1800 028 334 to get in touch with your own dedicated support representative